Semi-truck Flag Mounts
The History behind the x50 Flag Mount
X50 Flag Mounts was born out of one our country’s darkest hours: September 11th. After that horrific tragedy there was a sweeping sense of Patriotism across our nation. You would see flags everywhere and on everyone’s cars. As quickly as they came they left, mainly because the flags didn’t last long and the loud flapping made it really annoying to drive with. At the time our founder was a truck driver and he too put a flag on his truck. After one day’s worth of driving (roughly 500 miles) the flag was absolutely shredded. “This is going to get expensive” he thought to himself. A few days later as he drove down the road he held a flag in his hand out the window. As it flapped hard he thought of how he could make the flags last longer, when he moved his hand from the clean airflow to behind the mirror. Instantly the flag stopped waving. From there, the X50 Flag Mount was born.
How the X50 wings work
With our patented design the X50 Flag Mount has one goal: to make your flags last longer even at high speeds. Thomas Edison’s light bulb idea took 10,000 attempts for him to get it right, we had a similar experience in the development of our flag mounts. The unique combination of the “winged” design along with the air regulation slots took countless revisions to get it right. We greatly value innovation and are constantly looking for ways to make our products better. See how the wings work in the video and diagram below.
HOW THE FLAG MOUNT INCREASES THE LIFE OF YOUR FLAGS
- The Wings deflect air around the flag, thus preventing and prolonging flag life by reducing the whip of the flag.
- The slots regulate air flow to the flag, providing just enough air to ensure the flag flies perfectly at all speeds.
BY CONTROLLING THE AIRFLOW AROUND THE FLAG YOU WILL SEE TWO GREAT BENEFITS:
- Your flags will last 30,000 miles (or more) in clean airflow at highway speeds. If not in direct airflow they could last upwards of 50,000+ miles on OTR trucks & cars and possibly even longer on motorcycles (some customers reporting getting well over 100k miles out of their flags on their motorcycles)
- The flags will fly quietly as if they were not even there with no loud flapping sounds
X50 Flag Mounts are the only flag mounts designed to be flown on any vehicle at highway speeds. Other flag mounts may say they are “parade flags” and actually have a warning that you cannot drive over 45MPH or the flag will shred or break off. Don’t be limited by your flags!
x50 Truck Flag Mounts product features
Fly Flags in Any Weather
Flags are meant to be flown, no matter what weather. After extensive testing in every weather condition these flags and flag mounts are approved for almost any weather condition.
Handmade in USA
Each flag mount & flag is handmade in Wausau, WI with quality USA made materials.
Flag Secured By Mount
Why pay for a flag mount that is “Stainless” or “Chrome” if the flag goes over the pole and you can’t see it? Our flags slide down into the pole, which not only secures the flag from coming off or being stolen but also allows you to see what you paid for: that chrome-like finish.
Flag Mount Dimensions & Specs
18" 2-Flag Truck Flag Mount
18" Truck Flag Mount
What else makes us unique
We Offer Company/Fleet Discounts
Interested in purchasing mounts for your company or an entire fleet? Well you’re in luck because we offer fleet discounts! We will even turn your logo into a custom flag for free! Call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Custom Flags With No Setup Charges
We offer custom flags with no setup charges or minimum orders. Already have it designed? Great! Still need to design it? We have a custom flag designer right on our website. Not an artist? That’s OK, if it’s not up to our standards or yours we can help you get it just right.
We Offer Military/Service Discounts
Are you active duty or a veteran of the military, police force, firefighter, sheriff, or EMT? Did you retire from any of the above? If yes then give us a call! We offer special discounts for those who have served our great country.
Outstanding Customer Service Built on Relationships
Your Feedback is Valued and Helps Drive our Innovation
In this day and age if you’re not constantly getting better, you’re getting worse. There is no status quo anymore. We strive to be the best flag mounts on the market but can’t do that alone, it takes help from our customers which is why we always encourage and value feedback. Many of our innovations have come from that feedback from our customers and their suggestions. Nothing is ever perfect, and things may sometimes go wrong, but your feedback helps us find solutions to those issues and help our flag mounts evolve. All feedback, big or small is welcomed and appreciated and most of all will be listened to.
So Why Buy From X50 Flag Mounts?
- Reduces the amount of times you need to replace flags, with customers reporting getting 60,000 miles out of flags before replacing their flags (Don’t need to replace the mount, just flags!)
- Only flag mount designed for highway use / high speeds
- Innovative design protects flags, saves you money over time
- Great way to show your American pride
- Outstanding Customer Service, if you EVER have a problem let us know and we will take care of it
- Quality Craftsmanship, Handmade in USA. You’ll be Amazed by the Quality!
- Highest Quality Flags With Most Vibrant Colors on the Market
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, We Strive for 5 Stars!